It is my pleasure to give back to the community and to serve the residents of Pepper Pike.
Address to Friends & Neighbors
Dear Friends and Neighbors,
I have been a resident of Pepper Pike since August of 1986, and I’ve have been a regular and active participant in council and civic league meetings over the years. I truly love living in Pepper Pike and I am pleased to have the honor and the opportunity to serve our city.
I believe my professional career in strategic marketing brings a slightly different perspective to council, and that my history of entrepreneurism allows me to make the well-researched decisions that are needed to continue to move the city in a positive direction.
I will continue to faithfully represent the residents and business owners of Pepper Pike, to the best of my ability, and I will hold this office in the highest regard.
It is my great honor and privilege to be a member of this city council and to work with the administration of Mayor Bain in serving Pepper Pike. Appointed by City Council on May 23, 2012 to serve a former member’s remaining term, I was elected to serve two four-year term in November 2013 and November 2017.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
My door is always open ... My email is always on … My cell phone is at the ready.
- Cell Phone: 216-644-7686
- Email Bob Freed
- Born in Cleveland and raised in Shaker Heights.
- High school graduate of Western Military Academy in Alton, Ill.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science from Arizona State University
- Married to Nancy Henighan Freed for over 37 years.
- Three wonderful daughters
- Five amazing grandchildren
- Realtor® Howard Hanna - Pepper Pike Office (current)
- Partner & COO of Brass Tacks - Strategic Brand Marketing Consultant
- Vice President Sales & Marketing of Malibu Farms - California Produce Grower
- Account Superior of PR Associates - Business to Business Marketing & Advertising Agency
All the best,
City of Pepper Pike